We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If in the unlikely event you need to return something to us, please refer to the Exchanges and Refunds section in our Terms and Conditions of Business for full details. Additionally you can follow these quick easy steps for a hassle free experience.
- You have 365 days to make a return
- For a full refund, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days time upon delivery to advise us you wish to make a return. *Outside of the 14 days for unwanted items you will receive a refund 20% less of the original price you have paid.
- Please include your order number & the reason for your return. We will then send you a Free post returns label and instructions.
- You must ensure that all tags, packaging, wrapping & anything which made up the whole of the original order including any free gifts, are all included in the package. Any items must be returned unworn, free from damage, unused & in a resale-able condition.
- We reserve the right to make a deduction to your refund amount or have the items sent back to you where the product has had tags removed, has been used, worn or been damaged & sent back without being in a resale-able condition. Any item displaying damage is deemed to be a result of wear & or has been mishandled, will not be accepted as faulty.
- Proof of postage should be retained in case items are lost or stolen during postage.
- Once the item/items have been received and all is ok we shall send you either a replacement or issue a refund. If all items are sent back as unwanted the paid standard delivery charge will also be refunded.
- In the rare and unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty item please email us at email@example.com with photo images of the faulty product. We refund or replace faulty items up to 356 days. We will send you a Freepost returns label and instructions.
- If the item/items is sent back as faulty, however it turns out to be working we will send the item back to you.
Thank you gifts you love